PowerCore® Filter Packs employ Ultra-Web® SB in a unique media configuration that delivers longer filter life, cleaner air and a compact filter that does the work of multiple cartridge or bag filters.
Ultra-Web SB combines the legendary surface-loading properties of Donaldson Ultra-Web media with a spunbond substrate designed to withstand moisture with excellent abrasion resistance and chemical tolerance. This substrate is covered by a web of very fine, resilient fiber 0.2 – 0.3 microns in diameter to catch submicron dust particles at the surface of the filter. This advanced surface loading prevents particulates from settling in deep in the filter substrate, allowing PowerCore filter packs to last up to twice as long as traditional spunbond media. The fluted configuration of the Ultra-Web® media in each filter pack increases filtration area and efficiency, allowing one filter pack to replace multiple cartridge or bag-stye filters. They are also easier to install and maintain than cartridge filters, reducing maintenance costs and downtime. It all adds up to filter packs that last longer, clean better and cost less to operate than competitive filters.
- Spunbond substrate stands up to chemicals, moisture and abrasive dust
- Nanofiber web traps dust on the surface of filter
- Increased surface loading for prolonged filter life and lower pressure drop
- Enhanced dust cake release during pulse cleaning
- Fluted media configuration increases filtration area and efficiency
- One filter pack does the work of multiple cartridge or bag filters
- MERV 13 filtration efficiency comes standard. MERV 15* media available upon request
- Electrospinnng process produces exceptionally strong fibers as small as 0.2 – 0.3 microns in diameter