Torit-Tex® cartridge filters contain state-of-the-art PTFE membrane layer over a polyester spunbond substrate and provides excellent particle release.
Highly recommended for chemical, food, and industrial processing when product contamination must be minimized.
- Smooth, hydrophobic, state-of-the-art PTFE membrane provides excellent particle release during pulse cleaning
- MERV 16 filtration efficiency per ASHRAE 52.2-2007
- Torit-Tex CD and HCD cartridges are conductive.
- Resistivity level 104 OHM
- Torit-Tex HCD is for use in higher temperatures up to 135° C / 275° F
- Very good chemical tolerance
- Stainless steel construction available