High Temperature cartridge filters are specially designed for dry, high temperature applications such as metallurgical, chemical, and industrial applications.
- Specially designed for dry, high temperature applications
- Proprietary blends of two high temperature synthetic fibers: Kevlar®* and Nomex®*
- MERV 13 filtration efficiency rating per ASHRAE 52.2-2007
- Exceptional filtration at temperatures up to 177° C / 350° F
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Very good chemical tolerance
- Stainless steel construction available