The Donaldson Torit® DCE Unicell cartridge dust collector accommodates a variety of applications and air volumes in small and large manufacturing facilities whilst conserving plant floor space.
Unicell dust collector offers up to 25% more media via this highly efficient dust collection system. Airflow: up to 12,000 m³/h / 7,063 cfm.
- Compact design conserving valuable manufacturing plant floor space
- High performance cartridge filters and efficient filter media
- Fast and easy installation using a fork lift
- Easy maintenance with no-tool filter element replacement
- Continuous automatic reverse jet cleaning
- Quiet operation – Fan noise level: 66 – 82 dBA
- Effective Filtration
Unicell filter elements are at the heart of the Unicell range of collectors, designed for high filtration levels with each element providing 5 m² of effective filtration area. As filter media, Unicell uses proven Ultra-Web® SB combining Ultra-Web nanofiber technology with a sturdy, wide pleat spun-bonded polyester substrate for effective cleaning with low compressed air usage.
- Broad range of Applications
Unicell is the high performance solution for applications up to 12,000 m³/h / 7,063 cfm. Offering maximum air handling capacity, Unicell range offers filtration areas from 10 m² to 90 m² / 107.6 ft² to 968.8 ft².
- Compact Footprint
Modular, self-contained Unit range of Unicell dust collectors occupy minimal floor space and fit virtually any modern manufacturing plant design.
- Reliable Performance
Developed using continuous reverse jet cleaning, Unicell provides uninterrupted operation and proven IPC controllers for maximum reliability.
- Easy Maintenance
No-tool filter replacement and enclosed controls makes Unicell quick and easy to maintain.